TENpod at The Fair-Haired Dumbbell
Most heartspark classes and events are held at TENpod on the 2nd floor of the Fair-Haired Dumbbell building, 11 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Portland, OR 97232 – on the east end of the Burnside Bridge.
YARD Long-term Parking Lot
The nearest long-term parking lot is indicated on the maps. We suggest you park here during heartspark classes as there will not be time to move your car during the session.
- All major credit cards are accepted. No cash.
- Take ticket upon entering.
- Pay at the machine as you exit.
On Street Parking
- Central Eastside parking meters operate from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, unless otherwise posted.
- The Fair-Haired Dumbbell building is in Parking Kitty Zone 3002.
- On-street spaces that indicate “Permit Parking Only” are available to you without a permit for up to 2 hours.
There is an outdoor bike rack North of the main entrance of The Fair-Haired Dumbbell building as well as a secure indoor bike room on the street level. Contact us in advance to gain access.