heartspark Adventures are brought to you in partnership with Mary Cecchini and LivingBig.org. Mary brings her personal mantra of “living big” to life by crafting opportunities for the heartspark community to live big, locally.
We’ve pedaled a Brewcycle through downtown Portland in search of beer and pizza, hiked through Forest Park while doing yoga, and scaled mountains by indoor rock climbing. Check out all of those and more in our blog archives. Whatever it is, it’s always fun and you are invited to join us.
Come to be active. Come to try something new. Come to laugh. Come to connect with the heartspark community and most importantly, come to live big!
Try 8Ts with heartspark
Saturday, April 8, 2017 – 9AM to 2PM
You might have heard of the Portland 4T but . . . in the spirit of living big, we’ve created the heartspark 8T!
During this active adventure we’re going to explore our beautiful city in a way no one has experienced before! Here’s how:
- For the 1st T we’ll enjoy TREATS at heartspark while we learn more about the adventure ahead and get to know our fellow adventurers.
- The 2nd T is an urban TROT from heartspark over the Hawthorne Bridge.
From there we’ll hop on our 3rd T, the TRAIN that will take us to Washington Park.
- Afterwards we’ll hit the TRAIL for our 4th T and hike through Forest Park and the West Hills, stopping along the way for beautiful city views and a picnic lunch.
- At the end of the hike we’ll make our way to the top of the TRAM for the 5th T and head down to the South Waterfront.
- From there, we’ll ride the TROLLEY for the 6th T over TILIKUM Crossing (T #7) before heading back to heartspark for a celebratory TOAST – which is our 8th and final T!
Brought to you in collaboration with Living Big